iTwin Connect Mac Release 184.108.40.206
(Released on June 20, 2013)
We support iTwin Connect on Mac OS X computers, enabling users to browse privately, without geo-restrictions, and to securely access a remote network (VPN).
iTwin provides servers in key geographical zones. Users in geo-restricted zones can use the iTwin Connect device to connect to iTwin servers, securely to bypass geo-restrictions.
Using two halves of the iTwin device you can also connect any two networks and establish your own VPN and access your remote network.
All data transfers are encrypted with highest industry strength AES encryption with 256 bit keys that reside in the iTwin device to ensure that users browse with complete privacy. iTwin Connect uses the new iTwinPro platform with a 32 bit Microcontroller which performs the encryption on board.
Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• iTwin Connect now works in proxy-enabled network environments.
• Several minor UI improvements.
• A number of bug fixes and improvements.Fixed a bug wherein connection to remote computer failed.Fixed a bug wherein computers in remote Intranet did not show up in Finder.Fixed a bug wherein sometimes remote file access or remote desktop failed.Fixed a bug wherein teleporting failed with computers with IPv6 addresses.
• iTwin supports MAC OS X server and desktop operating systems.Supported versions include Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion.
• Requires 15 MB hard-disk space.
• USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
• Requires broad-band Internet access, 1Mbps upload speed recommended.
• You can install iTwin Connect on Mac by following the steps here
• You can remove iTwin Connect from your Mac by clicking on /Applications/Uninstall iTwin Connect, should you wish.
• Reduced network latency when connecting to remote computer or Teleport servers.