iTwin Connect Windows Release 126.96.36.199
With this release we are unveiling our new product iTwin Connect, enabling users to browse privately, without geo-restrictions, and to securely access a remote network (VPN).
iTwin provides servers in key geographical zones. Users in geo-restricted zones can use the iTwin Connect device to connect to iTwin servers, securely to bypass geo-restrictions.
Using two halves of the iTwin device you can also connect any two networks and establish your own VPN and access your remote network.
All data transfers are encrypted with highest industry strength AES encryption with 256 bit keys that reside in the iTwin device to ensure that users browse with complete privacy. iTwin Connect uses the new iTwinPro platform with a 32 bit Microcontroller which performs the encryption on board.
Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Pro.
• Requires 15 MB hard-disk space.
• USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
• Requires broad-band Internet access, 1Mbps upload speed recommended.
• Insert the iTwin Connect Device into your computer and the installation will start automatically. If Auto Play is disabled on your system, or the installation does not start within 2 min for any reason, go to Start -> Computer. You will see iTwin mounted as a CD-ROM device. Open 'iTwinPro Installer' -> double-click iTwinPro.exe.
• You can uninstall iTwin Connect by going to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Select iTwin Connect and uninstall.
• Support for OS X.