iTwin Connect Windows Release 188.8.131.52
(Released on September 10, 2013)
The major improvements include support for Remote Desktop to Home Editions of Windows OS and enhancements that support cross-platform remote desktop via iTwin Connect running on Mac OS X computers.
Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Added support for UDP connection for both Private and Public VPN which enables faster browsing and Remote Desktop session.
• A number of bug fixes and improvements.Fixed bugs related to discovery and accessing of computers from remote machine.Fix a bug related to wrong computer name is queried.
• Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (except Windows 8 RT)
• Requires 15 MB hard-disk space.
• USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
• Requires broad-band Internet access, 1Mbps upload speed recommended.
• Insert the iTwin Connect Device into your computer and the installation will start automatically. If Auto Play is disabled on your system, or the installation does not start within 2 min for any reason, go to Start -> Computer. You will see iTwin mounted as a CD-ROM device. Open 'iTwinPro Installer' -> double-click iTwinPro.exe.
• You can uninstall iTwin Connect by going to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Select iTwin Connect and uninstall.
• Reduced network latency when connecting to remote computer or Teleport servers.