iTwin Connect Windows Release 184.108.40.206
(Released on June 3, 2013)
With this release we are making a major upgrade to iTwin Connect on Windows OS.
The major improvements include support for Remote Desktop to Home Editions of Windows OS and enhancements that will support cross-platform remote desktop via iTwin Connect running on OS X which will be released shortly.
Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Added support for remote desktop connections to computers running windows Home.
• Added support for cross-platform zero-config remote desktop connections.
• Improved user experience when teleporting to a Public VPN server (US, EU or Singapore).
• Numerous bug fixes and improvements.Fixed a bug wherein applications hangs and consumes very high CPU while exiting causing the computer to become unresponsive and iTwin Connect software update, if any, to fail as well.Fixed a bug wherein exchange of security credentials between client and remote computer failed during application startup.Fixed a bug wherein teleport to Public servers fails sometimes.Fixed a bug wherein remote desktop connection failed due to inappropriate firewall rules.Fixed bugs wherein computer name resolution failed due to firewall configurations, network topology etc.Fixed bugs related to windows guest account usage.
• Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (except Windows 8 RT)
• Requires 15 MB hard-disk space.
• USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
• Requires broad-band Internet access, 1Mbps upload speed recommended.
• Insert the iTwin Connect Device into your computer and the installation will start automatically. If Auto Play is disabled on your system, or the installation does not start within 2 min for any reason, go to Start -> Computer. You will see iTwin mounted as a CD-ROM device. Open 'iTwinPro Installer' -> double-click iTwinPro.exe.
• You can uninstall iTwin Connect by going to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Select iTwin Connect and uninstall.
• Reduced network latency when connecting to remote computer or Teleport servers.