iTwin Mac 18.104.22.168 (Released on Oct 16th , 2012)
We have a major release with iTwin SecureBox to secure your data in the cloud. iTwin SecureBox works as an add-on to the DropboxTM desktop application. You can now associate your iTwin device with your DropboxTM account and seamlessly upload your files encrypted with your iTwin key to the cloud. After iTwin is installed and your device is associated with your DropboxTM account, whenever you plug in the iTwin key, the iTwin SecureBox folder will open. Any files/folders dragged or copied into the iTwin SecureBox folder will be automatically encrypted, obfuscated and added to your DropboxTM account. DropboxTM will, as usual, sync the newly added encrypted files to your account's cloud storage. The encrypted files will also, as usual, sync downwards to other Mac or PC clients that are using your DropboxTM account. You will be able to decrypt and open these files using either of your iTwin halves as a key. No decrypted copies will remain on the computer, once the iTwin key has been unplugged. With this release we also support Windows 8 in addition to Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
How to Update
Every time there's a new version of iTwin Mac software available, you will be notified when you plug your iTwin key into your Mac. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version for free, if you already own an iTwin device.
• iTwin supports OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion.
• iTwin requires a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 22.214.171.124) from your Mac through the System Preferences Panel, should you wish.
• "save" or "save as" multiple files/folders (e.g. saving a complex html file) not yet enabled. Hence saving iWorks files has problems.
• Download progress bar does not show accurate download status.
• iTwin SecureBox support for Google Drive
• Encryption of files on HDD