iTwin 22.214.171.124 (Release on March 12, 2012)
Check out these Release Notes for the latest version of the software that runs inside iTwin. Every time there's a new version of iTwin software, you will be notified when you plug in your iTwin. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you're encouraged to tell us what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Support for 2 GB+ files and folders.
• Improved Software update mechanism.
• Enhanced Files permission management.
• iTwin requires Win XP, Vista or 7 and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 126.96.36.199) from your computer through the control panel in the Start menu on Windows, should you wish.
• Kaspersky antivirus software might block iTwin connection.
• iTwin Watermark might not show up sometimes if Windows registry is corrupted.
• Zone Alarm antivirus software might block iTwin connection and/or make iTwin folder empty.
• In rare cases, iTwin files/folders when accessed from open/save dialog of an application might not always work.
• Downloading/opening Mac files with incompatible Windows file/folder names does not succeed.
• Users cannot "pair" iTwin device in non-admin account.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.