iTwin Windows 220.127.116.11 (Released on June 15, 2012)
Check out these release notes for the latest version of iTwin software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin software, you will be notified when you plug in your iTwin. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you're encouraged to tell us what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• User can set permissions for shared files and folders.
• Improved file collaboration features.
• User can share contents of drives and short-cuts.
• User can rename files and folders.
• Several UI improvements have been implemented to improve user experience.
• Bug FixesFixed bug that in earlier versions resulted in iTwin application not launching when iTwin was plugged in (on win 64 bit machines).Fixed bug that in earlier versions resulted in long login time after software update.Fixed bug that in earlier versions resulted in user unable to open file if the file is already opened on the remote computer.Fixed several crash problems.Fixed several connections problems (which occur rarely).
• iTwin requires Win XP, Vista or 7 and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 18.104.22.168) from your computer through the control panel in the Start menu on Windows, should you wish.
• Kaspersky antivirus software might block iTwin connection.
• iTwin Watermark might not show up sometimes if Windows registry is corrupted.
• Zone Alarm antivirus software might block iTwin connection and/or make iTwin folder empty.
• In rare cases, iTwin files/folders when accessed from open/save dialog of an application might not always work.
• Downloading/opening Mac files with incompatible Windows file/folder names does not succeed.
• Users cannot "pair" iTwin device in non-admin account.
• Support for Windows 8.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.