iTwin Mac 126.96.36.199 (Released on September 19th, 2011)
Check out release notes for the latest iTwin MAC software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin MAC software, you will be notified when you plug your iTwin in a MAC. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version - for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you're encouraged to tell us what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
Until Nov 2011, users need to explicitly download and install iTwin Mac software. In Nov 2011, we will start selling iTwin devices which have iTwin Mac software pre-installed. Such devices will have plug and play install capability on Mac OS X machines (Plug and play install capability is already available on Windows).
• Fixed several stability issues.
• Fixed several UI issues.
• Bug FixesFixed Finder sluggish issue when downloading a large file.Fixed multiple memory leak issues.Both Local and Remote folders mounted at the same time.Fixed issue where connection drops on upload and save as at the same time.Fixed issue where iTwin hangs and unmounted under heavy I/O operation.Fixed rare issue where some folder become disappear after connection drop and come back.Fixed a rare crash that could happen when deleting more than thousands of file on the Remote iTwin Folder.
• When network connection is disrupted temporarily, download/upload resume pauses and restarts when network comes back live.
• iTwin software update can be updated across multiple admin or standard users.
• iTwin software will automatically restart when it encounters an unrecoverable error.
• Users can create new Local and Remote iTwin folders and rename newly created folders.
• iTwin requires MAC with Snow Leopard/Lion and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 188.8.131.52) from your MAC through the System Preferences Panel, should you wish.
• "save" or "save as" multiple files/folders (e.g. saving a complex html file) not yet enabled. Hence saving iWorks files has problems.
• Download progress bar does not show accurate download status.
• File overlays (like on windows) not yet enabled.
• iTwin software cannot handle files whose size exceeds 2GB.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.