iTwin Windows 184.108.40.206 (Released on July 27, 2012)
Check out these release notes for the latest version of iTwin software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin software, you will be notified when you plug in your iTwin. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version for free, if you already own an iTwin device. Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Simplified wizard-style UI based iTwin pair initialization.
• Several UI improvements have been implemented to improve user experience.
• Bug FixesFixed bug which resulted in remote disable not working when connection is made within the same Intranet.Fixed several crash problems.Fixed bug which causes problems for files shared from a shared network drive.Fixed a file permission bug.Fixed a software update bug.Fixed several UI bugs.Fixed some bugs which caused connections problems (which occur rarely).
• iTwin supports Win XP, Vista and Window 7.
• iTwin requires a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 220.127.116.11) from your computer through the control panel in the Start menu on Windows, should you wish.
• Kaspersky antivirus software might block iTwin connection.
• iTwin Watermark might not show up sometimes if Windows registry is corrupted.
• Zone Alarm antivirus software might block iTwin connection and/or make iTwin folder empty.
• In rare cases, iTwin files/folders when accessed from open/save dialog of an application might not work.
• Downloading/opening Mac files with incompatible Windows file/folder names does not succeed.
• Users cannot initialize iTwin device pair in non-admin account.
• Support for Windows 8.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.