iTwin 22.214.171.124 (Released on December 17, 2010)
Check out these Release Notes for the latest version of the software that runs inside iTwin. Every time there’s a new version of iTwin software, you will be notified when you plug in your iTwin. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think – email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Fixed several stability issues.
• Fixed several UI issues.
• Bug FixesFixed Balloon text queuing up on locked computers.Fixed long time calculation bug (when transferring large data sets).Fixed Tray-icon not being properly displayed on some PCs.Fixed excel update bug.Fixed "New" bug. On some computers, create "New" files created folders only.
• When user explicitly logs out or shuts down, warn user that iTwin selected files cannot be remotely accessed.
• iTwin requires Win XP, Vista or 7 and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible and will work with iTwin version 126.96.36.199.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 188.8.131.52) from your computer through the control panel in the Start menu on Windows, should you wish.
• Minor issue: Cannot open iTwin Folder files from within certain applications. Fix coming soon.
• Minor issue: If iTwin is unplugged when certain types of remote syncing are ongoing, the syncing can fail. Fix coming soon.
• In an upcoming release, we will allow more than one iTwin to function at any one time on an single one computer. So you’ll be able to have for example three halves of three separate iTwin devices plugged into your computer, each half providing simple and secure remote file access to another computer. All existing and future iTwin customers will benefit from this enhancement.