iTwin Mac 22.214.171.124 (Released on January 09, 2012)
Check out release notes for the latest iTwin MAC software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin MAC software, you will be notified when you plug your iTwin in a MAC. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version - for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you're encouraged to tell us what you think – email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
Until Nov 2011, users need to explicitly download and install iTwin Mac software. In Nov 2011, we will start selling iTwin devices which have iTwin Mac software pre-installed. Such devices will have plug and play install capability on Mac OS X machines (Plug and play install capability is already available on Windows).
• Fixed several UI issues.
• Bug FixesFixed a major remote connection bug.Fixed several crash problems.Fixed issue of file permissions menu not being displayed on Snow Leopard.Fixed issue of iTwin crashing during proxy detection on Snow Leopard 32-bit system.Fixed a crash that could happen when saving a file to remote computer and simultaneously plugging out the device.
• Users can use more than one iTwin at any time on a single computer, for example, a user can have three halves of three separate iTwin devices plugged into her computer, each half providing simple and secure remote file access to another computer.
• Support for Spanish language.
• iTwin requires MAC with Snow Leopard/Lion and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 126.96.36.199) from your MAC through the System Preferences Panel, should you wish.
• "save" or "save as" multiple files/folders (e.g. saving a complex html file) not yet enabled. Hence saving iWorks files has problems.
• Download progress bar does not show accurate download status.
• File overlays (like on windows) not yet enabled.
• iTwin software cannot handle files whose size exceeds 2GB.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.