iTwin Mac 188.8.131.52 (Release on March 12, 2012)
Check out release notes for the latest iTwin MAC software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin MAC software, you will be notified when you plug your iTwin in a MAC. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version - for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you're encouraged to tell us what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
Until Nov 2011, users need to explicitly download and install iTwin Mac software. In Nov 2011, we started selling iTwin devices which have iTwin Mac software pre-installed. Such devices will have plug and play install capability on Mac OS X machines (Plug and play install capability was always available on Windows).
• Support for 2 GB+ files and folders.
• Lion OS X Server Support.
• Improved Software update mechanism.
• Enhanced Files permission management.
• Bug FixesFixed several crash problems.Fixed several stability issues encountered during Save/Save As.
• File/Folder save will pause when remote side goes offline and resumes when network connection is restored.
• iTwin requires MAC with Snow Leopard/Lion and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 184.108.40.206) from your MAC through the System Preferences Panel, should you wish.
• "save" or "save as" multiple files/folders (e.g. saving a complex html file) not yet enabled. Hence saving iWorks files has problems.
• Download progress bar does not show accurate download status.
• File overlays (like on windows) not yet enabled.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.