iTwin Mac 22.214.171.1247 (Released on July 27, 2012)
Check out release notes for the latest iTwin MAC software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin MAC software, you will be notified when you plug your iTwin into a Mac computer. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version - for free, if you already own an iTwin device. Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
Until Nov 2011, users need to explicitly download and install iTwin Mac software. In Nov 2011, we started selling iTwin devices which have iTwin Mac software pre-installed. These devices have plug and play install capability on Mac OS X machines like on Windows.
• Support for Mountain Lion.
• Support for file overlays for iTwin File and folders.
• Simplified right-mouse click context menu.
• Simplified wizard-style UI based pair initialization.
• Several UI improvements have been implemented to improve user experience.
• Bug FixesFixed bug that slowed down file transfer speeds within the same network.Fixed a bug that set read-only permissions to contents of shared drive.Fixed bug which resulted in degraded performance when folder contains large number of files.Fixed several crash problems.
• iTwin supports MAC OS X server and desktop operating systems.Supported versions include Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion.
• iTwin requires a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 126.96.36.1997) from your MAC through the System Preferences Panel, should you wish.
• "save" or "save as" multiple files/folders (e.g. saving a complex html file) not yet enabled. Hence saving iWorks files has problems.
• Download progress bar does not show accurate download status.
• Improved installation procedure.
• iTwin will provide enhanced support for file collaboration and auditing capabilities.