iTwin 184.108.40.206 (Released on August 15, 2011)
Check out these Release Notes for the latest version of the software that runs inside iTwin. Every time there’s a new version of iTwin software, you will be notified when you plug in your iTwin. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version for free, if you already own an iTwin device. All you need to do is plug and play. iTwin makes remote file access really easy. As always, you’re encouraged to tell us what you think – email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
• Fixed Several Stability and back-end server issues.
• Fixed several UI issues.
• Bug FixesFixed some crash problems.In poor bandwidth environments, iTwin Application crashed sometimes. This problem has been fixed.Some software update/install bugs are fixed.Some remote edit/sync bugs are fixed.In the previous release, some of the thumbnail background appeared black. This problem has been fixed.Sometimes, opening files failed. This problem has been fixed.In earlier version, users with non-roman user names could not use iTwin. This problem has been fixed.Some upload/download related bugs have been fixed.
• User can set a name for iTwin pair.
• iTwin works with almost all types of proxy environments, including NTLM.
• iTwin App launches immediately on plugging in iTwin device.
• First iTwin Mac compatible release.
• Right-mouse click supports a property box.
• iTwin requires Win XP, Vista or 7 and a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible and will work with iTwin version 220.127.116.11.
• You can remove this version, (iTwin 18.104.22.168) from your computer through the control panel in the Start menu on Windows, should you wish.
• Kaspersky antivirus software might block iTwin connection.
• iTwin Watermark might not show up sometimes if Windows registry is corrupted.
• Zone Alarm antivirus software might block iTwin connection and/or make iTwin folder empty.
• In rare cases, iTwin files/folders when accessed from open/save dialog of an application might not always work.
• Downloading/opening Mac files with incompatible Windows file/folder names does not succeed.
• Users cannot "pair" iTwin device in an non-admin account.
• In an upcoming release, we will allow more than one iTwin to function at any one time on an single one computer. So you’ll be able to have for example three halves of three separate iTwin devices plugged into your computer, each half providing simple and secure remote file access to another computer. All existing and future iTwin customers will benefit from this enhancement.