iTwin Mac 220.127.116.11(Released on September 25, 2013)
Check out release notes for the latest iTwin MAC software. Every time there's a new version of iTwin MAC software, you will be notified when you plug your iTwin into a Mac computer. You can choose to upgrade to the latest version - for free, if you already own an iTwin device. Let us know what you think - email us at: feedback@iTwin.com
Until Nov 2011, users need to explicitly download and install iTwin Mac software. In Nov 2011, we started selling iTwin devices which have iTwin Mac software pre-installed. These devices have plug and play install capability on Mac OS X machines like on Windows.
• Support OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
• Bug Fixes and Improvement.Fixed several crashes, memory leaks and bugs.Implemented some minor UI improvements.
• iTwin supports MAC OS X server and desktop operating systems.Supported versions include Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks.
• iTwin requires a fast broad-band connection.
• Click on the update button when iTwin prompts you to install. If you prefer to install later, click later.
• Like all iTwin software releases, this version is backward compatible.
• You can remove iTwin from your Mac by clicking on /Applications/Uninstall iTwin, should you wish.
• "save" or "save as" multiple files/folders (e.g. saving a complex html file) not yet enabled. Hence saving iWorks files has problems.
• Download progress bar does not show accurate download status.
• Hot pairing